Saturday, July 28, 2007

hey i actually posted

lol i am actually posting isnt that cool??? yeah anyway this week was kinda bad but good
i kept forgeting my work for uni and that ppissed me off cause i reallie need to get the work looked at but i kept fogetting it which sucked and i was reallie tired this week also i fell asleep in like 2 lectures and in unite which reallie sucks cause i seem to be getting a reputation for falling asleep during important things. which sucks cause then no one will trust me with this and i wont be able to get anywhere. so yeah i need to stop falling asleep in things. i should get more sleep now

today i my family and cousin went to vic market cause. i dont reallie know reallie i think they wanted to show my cousin the places of aus. any way i didnt go cause i had to do work but i didnt do much work cause the stupid programs were deleted from my com when we reformated it so when i go to put it back in it doesnt work, so i go to download another version and buess what? i couldent tell which of the stupid torrents was the one i should down load from so i spen like 2 or 3 hours trying to find the right program .
duno what to type so meh

2 comments:

  1. heyhey..

    ahh vic market is actually alright
    went there on a two hour break

    the art/craft still there is cool

    haha..

    all the best finding the program

    keep up the posting ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:13 PM

    HAHAHA cheer up man. this so reminds me of the time last year when i was trying to get and work my editing program for my movie it pissed me off so badly i wanted to hurl the comp across the room. HAHAHA but it's ok now.

    Yeah uni sucks. I got lots of work too. AND most of my time is being taken up by reading dracula for lit which is a HORRIBLE book and a book i do not want to read. Yet i have to read the 400 pages. Sigh

    ReplyDelete