Wednesday, March 01, 2006

hmm well....

hmm.. i duno what to write in mah blog and i dont know what to say today.
well yesterday dad got all pissed at me cause he saw my msn nick which was agimato agimato.blogspot.com something something then (dad is an ass hole).
well he got reallie pissed that i called him an asshole and all i dont know why he got so pissed it was my way fo lettign ym steam off and it ususally doesn't last ling anyways i usually put it up for a day or two then i change it cause im no longer pissed at him. but no he just gets totally pissed off and goes on raving about how he doesn'e call me a asshole or anything like that. well of course he woulden't call me that he would just ban me form everylittlethign even eating. thats how stupid my dad can bee some times. i mean he banned me from being in his room just because he was pissed at some thing. it wasent even me and he bans me from his room wth!!! whats wid that well when my dads in a stupid mood he throws stupid tantrums that result in him getting mad at me for no reason at all i may be sitting there doing nothign watching tv and then he will walk in pissed off and throw a tantrum about how im not doing anythign and how im being lasy and how i should be cleaning the house and doing work. first fo all ive done my work. second of all its not fault the house is a mess its his fault he leaves the stuff there and then blames us how stupid is that i really dont like my dads stupid mood swings and stuff.

oh and now that ive finnished this blog i dont want any of u telling this to mah dad. i dotn want him to be goign on one fo his stupid tantrums

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:29 PM

    eyy zac!
    sowee im to really inda mood to read blogs right now.. but i just wana say thnx for everything.. you're an awesum friend and i treasure that!
    missin ya heaps..
    luv LynBec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:30 PM

    oops.. (i was meant to say "im ot inda mood.." lolz.. my bad.. =) anyways.. *huggz*

    s2, LynBec

    ReplyDelete