Sunday, March 15, 2009

hmm chruch

well today went to church. as alot of u know im christian. well most of u know i think and if u dun know now u know. well i havnt' been going recently well for about a year or two. i realized that i actually missed church. the reason i stoped going was cause i felt out of place and awkard. it felt like i didnt belong there. but then when i wasnt at church it felt like i was missing something. i know i belive in God. even when i didnt go church i always asked God what to do and to look after me. i was strugling with what i believed in but i realied that i do believe in him. but i didnt know how much i wanted to commit to him and how i wa ssusposed to do that. in church i felt left out and that no one noticed me. being me i dun think very highly of myself. part of the reason why i felt left out and didnt belong was that there wernt that many people around my age. and the ones that were were heading in a diff direction. i dunno why but prob me just being insecure. in curch there are tight knit groups and i felt like i didnt belong in any of thoes. but now that i went back after a long time it seems diff now. maybe cause i went wid a friend who hasnt been before made it feel diff or my atitude to it changed. now it dun seem so much as iff im left out or anything. and that i feel more comfortable. maybe tis God chalenging me to move past my insecurities and stuff. i still feel insecure there. but it feels more welcoming. and i realised also that people did notice that i was gone. they did see that i wasnt coming. and they did look out for me. they did pray for me. and i tank then for that they they cared about me that much. thank u guys.

well after that rambling now. what happened during the day... well church obviously. met sharon there lols didnt expect to see her there. she was there for free food and came wid her friend. after that she was going to city. it was cool to chat to her. never really chatted to her. but was cool. what else after that went home. didnt do much except watch anime and play games. now doing hw. but not going to be doing that for much longer, hmm what to do lols

1 comment:

  1. the Lord doesn't challenge/load us with anything more than what we can take!!

    He knows our limits better than ourselves

    how great is that!!

    see ya around !! =]

    ReplyDelete